Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Video: HK-51 trailer

I know, I know, Bioware released HK-51's trailer a long time ago, but since 1.5 is so, so very close, I thought I would toss this out there so those who aren't on the Public Test Servers can ogle what they're waiting for.

Here are HK-51's stats, as of the Public Test Server release, if you're curious about them.




I am on the Public Test Server and finally got a group together to do Hard Mode Foundry so I should have a guide up on how you'll get HK-51 soon.

For those hoping to test the game, Bioware has pulled down the PTS and it looks like they may do a refresh and import some new people over to test for them - which is great, because it was pretty dead over there, which is bollucks for finding bugs. So if you get copied over, please come help us test. 

Update: I finished! Now you, too, can collect HK-51's components.

0 comments :

Post a Comment