Saturday, July 2, 2016

Examiner closing down

I have been the Honolulu Video Game Examiner for a number of years now and this blog served as an overflow for content that couldn't be posted on Examiner or which didn't fit on Examiner - such as excess numbers of videos. But it seems that time is finally coming to a close as Examiner is shutting down on July 10. Examiners were only given 10 days worth of notice about this closure so it's a bit of a rush to figure out what to do now.

I am currently in the process of saving old walkthroughs and reviews. In the next few months I am currently planning to transfer everything here and give this blog a more fitting name since it will be a standalone thing. From there I will hopefully continue doing future video game reviews and walkthroughs here.

I am not certain I will have the same access to games, content or conventions that I did in the past, but I will do my best.

0 comments :

Post a Comment